Trauma Course 4th November – Spaces available
There are currently 26 spaces available on the Introduction to Working with Traumatised Children Course with Betsy de Thierry from the Trauma Recovery Centre at Unipart from 0900-1530 on Monday the 4th November.
Delegates attending the course will:
- Understand the definition of trauma and assessment of trauma
- Understand the trauma continuum and the window of tolerance theories
- Understand and be able to identify trauma symptoms
- Understand the triune brain and how trauma impacts behaviour
- Understand complex trauma, dissociation and complex trauma symptoms
- Understand the important approach that facilitates trauma recovery
- Understand the impact of shame on children
- Understand the impact of secondary trauma
This course is aimed at all multi-agency professionals working with children and young people and their families. Free parking is available at the venue and a sandwich lunch will be provided.
To book your place please visit the booking system at https://training.oscb.org.uk/