Places still available on the Responses to healthy and unhealthy sexual behaviours on 06.10.2021, 2-4pm course
Places still available on the Responses to healthy & unhealthy sexual behaviours course on Wednesday 6th October 2021, 2-4pm.
Participation in this course will require a basic knowledge of healthy and unhealthy sexual behaviour; attendance at the introduction and safety planning workshop (also available on the OSCB site) is therefore strongly advised.
Participants will be provided with:
- A brief overview of the theoretical underpinning to understand ‘Harmful Sexual Behaviour’ (HSB) displayed by children and young people
- Best practice guidelines and how CAHBS fits within this framework
- An overview of the impact of of internet and pornography use on the devlopment of HSB, including understanding of non-contact and internet HSB
- An understanding of assessment methods
- An understanding of interventions and applicability to cases
- An introduction to useful resources and how participants can build on their skills of assessment and intervention
Participants should be aware that this is a two hour overview workshop and attendance will not equip individuals to complete full assessments and interventions, but will offer an understanding the types of assessments and interventions that are available, alongside consultations with the CAHBS team.
Please find the link below to book your place
Event : WEBINAR-Responses-to-healthy-and-unhealthy-sexual-behaviour-including-assessment-and-interventions – 11465 (oscb.org.uk)