Launch of new Domestic Abuse Training Programme
The OSCB is delighted to launch the following updated and refreshed training courses, which are all offered free of charge at the point of delivery.
The new look Domestic Abuse Programme of training has now been launched and is available to book. The programme is being run by SociaLed Trainers.
The new programme includes:
- Domestic Abuse: Basic Awareness
- Domestic Abuse: The Impact on Children & Families
- Domestic Abuse: Risk Assessment & Safety Planning
- Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
- The Intersection of Domestic Abuse & Protected Characteristics
- So-called Honour Based Abuse and Forced Marriage
- Domestic Abuse: Child/Adolescent to Parent Violence & Abuse (CAPVA)
Please click here to book a place Events List