Youth in Mind 2020 Conference: Feb 12th 2020, 0830-1700
Oxfordshire Mind and Oxfordshire Youth are delighted to be bringing back this informative, innovative and inspiring one-day conference. Last year saw over 500 people coming together with a shared goal of supporting and improving the mental health of all young people in Oxfordshire.
Delegates will gain access to national and local experts, 80 exhibition stands, workshops, performances, youth-led training and much more.
Speakers will include:
Delegates will also have time to attend 3 of the following 50 minute workshops:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) with Clear Sky Children’s Charity
- Anxiety: CBT Techniques with Charlie Lewis-Pryde from One-Eighty
- Depression (Teenage) with Dr Hayley van Zwanenberg from The Priory Group
- Physical Health and Wellbeing with Active Oxfordshire and Oxfordshire Mind
- Protective Behaviours with Donnington Doorstep, Step-out, a peer education project
- Resilience – Managing Difficult Emotions with by Family Links
- Restorative Practice with Thames Valley Restorative Justice Service
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and Wellbeing with TBC
- Gaming and Online Resilience with YGAM
- Understanding CYP Mental Health with Oxfordshire Youth
- Whole School Approach- Secondary school focus with TBC
- Resilient Young Minds- A Primary School Case Study with Matt Gregor, Bladon Primary
- Early Years: The parents’ role in their infant’s developing sense of self with Joanna Tucker from OXPIP
Please read the forms below, prior to booking:
Tickets cost £49.50 and can be booked at Eventbrite: Youth in Mind. Please also be aware that there is NO TICKET HOLDER PARKING at the venue. Please use the Park and Ride service HERE.
For further information, please see below.