Youth in Mind 2020 Conference: Feb 12th 2020, 0830-1700
Oxfordshire Mind and Oxfordshire Youth are delighted to be bringing back this informative, innovative and inspiring one-day conference. Last year saw over 500 people coming together with a shared goal of supporting and improving the mental health of all young people in Oxfordshire.
Delegates will gain access to national and local experts, 80 exhibition stands, workshops, performances, youth-led training and much more.
Speakers will include:
- Paul Farmer – Chief Executive of national Mind
- Maddie Dinwoodie – Deputy Chief executive of UK Youth
- Lucy Butler – Director of Children Services for Oxfordshire County Council
- Andrea King – NHS Local Authority Advisor for Wessex and Thames Valley Regions
- Exclusive performance of Pipeline by Mandala Theatre Company.
Delegates will also have time to attend 3 of the following 50 minute workshops:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) with Clear Sky Children’s Charity
- Anxiety: CBT Techniques with Charlie Lewis-Pryde from One-Eighty
- Depression (Teenage) with Dr Hayley van Zwanenberg from The Priory Group
- Physical Health and Wellbeing with Active Oxfordshire and Oxfordshire Mind
- Protective Behaviours with Donnington Doorstep, Step-out, a peer education project
- Resilience – Managing Difficult Emotions with by Family Links
- Restorative Practice with Thames Valley Restorative Justice Service
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and Wellbeing with TBC
- Gaming and Online Resilience with YGAM
- Understanding CYP Mental Health with Oxfordshire Youth
- Whole School Approach- Secondary school focus with TBC
- Resilient Young Minds- A Primary School Case Study with Matt Gregor, Bladon Primary
- Early Years: The parents’ role in their infant’s developing sense of self with Joanna Tucker from OXPIP
Please read the forms below, prior to booking:
- Oxfordshire Youth’s Privacy Statement
- Oxfordshire Mind’s Privacy Statement
- Photo Consent Statement
- Conference Terms and Conditions
For further information, please see below.