Registering on the training/booking system
Information required for registration
- Line manager details: On registration, you will be required to add your line manager email address. This is for the following reasons:
- Evaluation: Your manager will be contacted 3 months after your attendance at a course with a request to respond to an evaluation survey of how the course has impacted on your practice
- Payment: In the event of non-attendance, your line manager will be contacted to make payment arrangements for the £50 non-attendance fee
- Childminders: Please add your own details under the request for Line Manager email address
- Foster Carers: Please enter your Supervising Social Worker’s details for Line Manager email address
- As demand for OSCB courses are high and courses quickly become fully booked, early cancellation is important in order that the place may be offered to another delegate
- You are able to cancel your own place 6 working days before the course by logging into the OSCB training / booking system.
- You are not able to cancel your own place with less than 6 working days notice.
– If you wish to cancel your place less than 6 working days before the date of the course you must email the OSCB team on: email@example.com
- Charges for non-attendance/late cancellation:
- If you fail to attend a course you have booked a place on, are over 30 minutes late or cancel with less than 6 working days notice, your organisation will be charged a £50 fee.